I found a beautiful heart fabric and decided that it would be perfect for the top half, and about an hour later, a floral for the bottom half. I decided frill would be too much as I didn't want to distract from the heart detail. Off to a not so 'similar' start.
I was dying to use the Present Playsuit pattern again but wanted to alter it as there was too much room in the waist area. Using Newlook 6903 to get the basic shape, I cut it in half, kept the width and used elastic for the new waist band. Skipping the yolk on the pattern I made a bias strip for the ties instead.
It didn't turn out exactly as the Pippa Little sunsuit but it was still pretty cute!