Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ikea AGEN Children's Armchair Cover

The AGEN children's armchair from IKEA looks great in the photos on their website so I made a special trip to IKEA to purchase it.

Because of the 'special trip' I bought it, otherwise I may have passed. It didn't look very comfortable and was in desperate need of a cushion or cover.

It took a couple of goes to get the pattern right. The first was hideous and I binned it straight away. This was the final result:


...and possibly after all my hard work its still not very comfortable because Alyssa spends no time sitting in it. It looks cute in her room however...


1 comment:

  1. I just *adore* this cover! I think you did an amazing job. Let me know if you'd be interested in a commission, as I'm looking for someone to create a custom cover for our Agen chair.

    ReplyDelete

Share