Sunday, July 8, 2012

Birdie Sailor Pants

I have gone crazy with Pinterest in the last month bookmarking all my favourite patterns and inspiration  for things to sew for my girl. I have also made a discovery - there are not many free babies and girls patterns on the internet but there are a tonne of free tutorials. With a quick trace of an existing tee or pair of pants you have a pattern!

Check out my Pinterest board here: Babies and Girls Sewing Patterns and Sewing Inspiration

I wanted to make a pair of pants that were more than a standard pattern with an elastic waist. They had to have an interesting feature. The Sailor Pants from The Girl Creative were perfect. I use some birdie corduroy and bright yellow buttons purchased from Spotlight.






Do you want to make these? Find the instructions for the free Sailor Pants Tutorial here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share